Start a new topic

Activation of new account

My new downline signed in and tried to activate his account by sending Bitcoins from blockchain to his wci back office.. In fortunately account got deleted before activation.. And bitcoins in blockchain confirmation was pending till now... Blockchain shows transaction is thru.. Pls can u help.in this matter.. Username is :CashStash Transaction link : https://blockchain.info/tx/d290a1e711276e493a9cc9f5e5f35e9455f0386eed8296e6a70bb6c1b34d6630

6 people have this problem

I have not been able to activate my WCI Gold package account.

Please help to activate it.

Regards,

labmam

2 people like this
I have been unable to create or active my WCI Gold package for my kwetu01 account. Getting the error 'Google 2FA incorrect or expired. Please check again'. I have money and points tied in there and not earning anything!!! Please help activate it.

1 person likes this

Hello How To Verify Account 2fa?

2fa.jpg
(111 KB)

I have not been able to log into my account. It takes me to the token sign-in page but I do not receive a token in my email (yes, I have checked spam). Sent a support request on the 18th of February, no response and status on 'being processed'

I have been unable to create or active my WCI Gold package for my Ladyinvestor account. Getting the error 'Google 2FA incorrect or expired. Please check again'. I have money and points tied in there and not earning anything!!! Please help activate it.

I have not been able to log into my account. I sent my query to the SUPPORT TEAM for nearly one week. The status is BEING PROCESSED.  I found that it looks QUITE ???  no any action happened  from the TEAM.

Please HELP me to Activate it . 

Hello support team Please help activate my silver package account. My account ID is OMC2018
Login or Signup to post a comment