Start a new topic

Transaction not showing in my ewallet (Coinbase)

Hi, I have requested for a payout since the 22nd of this months and the status just said paid today but i haven't seen any money in my ewallet (Coinbase) account. The payout was $72 minus withdrawal fee. please get back to me on this. thanks.

5 people have this problem

Yes I have the same problem Hi, I have requested for a payout since the 22nd of this months and the status just said paid today but i haven't seen any money in my ewallet block chain account. The payout was $88 and 45. please get back to me on this. thanks.

2 people like this

Hi , I thought I had a problem with the transaction. I have requested for a payout since November 21 and the status just said paid today but i haven't seen any money in my ewallet  account. I'm very worried . The payout was $460 minus withdrawal fee. please get back to me on this. thanks.

a5.JPG
(122 KB)
a2.JPG
(61.4 KB)
Hi please assist since 22 Novembers I transfer money to my block chain wallet till today I haven't received anything.

tôi giống y trang bạn đó

Yes I have the same problem Hi, I have requested for a payout since the 22nd of this months and the status just said paid today but i haven't seen any money in my ewallet block chain account. The payout was $100. please get back to me on this. thanks.

i also have the same problem mine shows paid but nothing in my wallet

hello  i request for  pay out on friday last week but i have checked i have not received my money on my blockchain wallet  ,the payout was     65$, plese assist 

sorry  actually i requestwd for payout on friday 52$ but  today is monday is still showing pending 

ignore the first message  thanks

30 days my WCI wallet is outstanding 0.1 BTC  purchased since 11th Nov 2017  confirmed and applied by Coinmama to my WCI wallet address with Hash details forwarded to WCI along with  to 3 support tickets and about 20 messages all details to verify transaction address and hash.    Todate my 0.1 BTC is still outstanding. I am very disappointed this have not been resolved.   Please get back to me

how can i open a wallet

Same problem guys what's happening ... It says PAID BUT NOT REFLECT OR RECEIVED ON MY PESO WALLET
IMG6485.PNG
(92.2 KB)

Since the 11th Nov, 2017 my wallet is outstanding and waiting for my 0.1BTC purchased from Coinmama.   I have posted 3 tickets and it is still pending  to date 31st December. 2017.     Kindly get back to me on this so I may put some closure.  

I haven't seen any payout on my account since 27nd Dec 2017
Hey have been requesting for my payout on my account since 26th Dec 2017 till now , I don't get my daily payout
Login or Signup to post a comment