Start a new topic

Support taking to long to resolve

I see people with pending issues such as:

- Not receiving WCX coins

- pending payout and pending deposits

- account verification error 

among many others that have not been resolved for over a very long period of time.    I wish is that the company resolves these pending problems the soonest so as to reserve the reputation we market for the company that we are fully equipped with a top-notch support system with a secured encrypted platform......

Please fix.

2 people have this problem

I'm just wondering whether this is the end or not due to the sign of pending payout and account verification.

I finish verify to payout in longtime but now still pending preview. please solving this problem

I verified my account details...but have not recieved any confirmation about my verification.....and now even my current ip adress wrong as it says i am at kigoma instead of Dar-Es-Salaam

Email above is not mine. Please work more professionaly!

So thast: 

Please solve my problem  in request pay out. 

I belive in WCI when sending me an email to ask me waiting for 7-10 days to payout my money. But up to now 25th may ( after 13days) my request is  in PENDING status. Please do not steal my trust!!!

docx
Good day all Please my phone was stolen and I lost my Authentication back up code . Can you please assist to deactivate my 2FA authentication code from my account to enable me have access to my account Regards
Login or Signup to post a comment