Start a new topic

Deleted 2fa

Hello I am

4 people have this question

I can't retrieve my account due to 2fa deleted together the secret key. How can I log into my accounts

I can't Log into my account due to 2fa problem
i have my google Authenticator but my account doesnt open still.
i need help plz.
thanks

Hello Supporter of the WCI team,

Please help me because my Google Autentificator 2FA is not resting,

How to reset my WCI account so that it is back in state to return the code in e-mail ??

1 person likes this
I also lost my 2fa. So I can’t log in my account. I requested support but now I haven’t receive the help from them. Please help me to sign in.
Greetings Would like to ask support my account My 2fa was deleted and loss my secret key . Pls deactivate my old Google authenticator /2fa code.

User Name: Yanjim

Password:

ID YANN.jpg
(173 KB)
Hello I lost my phone and my the key to restore my account, anyone aware of how to retrieve the 2fa, since no response from the wci support desk

1 person likes this
Hello I lost my phone and my the key to restore my account, anyone aware of how to retrieve the 2fa, since no response from the wci support desk ,user name Joram79

1 person likes this
i have also been waiting over 30 days for this to be reset on my account , 2fa does not work !

Hello I lost my phone . Please you cancel 2FA for username : birdn49. Thank you.
hellow team Wci,
my friend lost his 2fa code help him.
user name : Usama
upline: Ahsaniqbal

Dean WCI Team, My Phone was broken, and I lost my secret key. Please help me sign in my account. My username: khuyennguyen82. Thank you.

I can't sign in due to deleted 2 factor authentcator...it's almost two months now

please help...my business is dying...

hello team WCI ! 

I lost my phone . Please you delete 2FA for usename : NHANNGUYEN3108

Login or Signup to post a comment