Start a new topic

Payout pending

Hi there ! Whoever is responsible for this organization Can you get serious about the paying out Because my payout is still pending for the last 4 days now Can someone do something about it please Because it's getting silly

4 people have this problem

I requested BTC pay out from my account last March 25, 2018 at 5:57.

As of this writing, I have not received the requested payout in my receiver BTC wallet address.

Please help.  

I tried too and it asked me to verify my account when I have already filled in those blanks long before ( COUNTRY & GENDER ).  After entering the Google2fa code I got a message "Verification Pending".

Usually after that you can withdraw already.  

Dear support!
My ID lemanhhp68 witdraw since 02nd April 2018, but now 06th Aprill 2018 still pending.
Pls kindly check & support
B'rgds

Hello i requested a payout on March 27th and am still waiting for it to complete. Can you please let me know if there is a problem. My user name is marcus07
I am requesting payment from April 1, 2018, which is still unresolved, I look forward to working with you soon. My prepayment requests have been automatically canceled. I sincerely thank you, my account is: nhattruonghd123, vuthang, vuthang90 and kimthanhwci
IMG1828.PNG
(77.8 KB)
IMG1827.PNG
(85.5 KB)
IMG1826.PNG
(80.9 KB)
IMG1825.PNG
(76.8 KB)
I am requesting payment from April 1, 2018, which is still unresolved, I look forward to working with you soon. My prepayment requests have been automatically canceled. I sincerely thank you, my account is: nhattruonghd123, vuthang, vuthang90 and kimthanhwci
IMG1828.PNG
(77.8 KB)
IMG1827.PNG
(85.5 KB)
IMG1826.PNG
(80.9 KB)
IMG1825.PNG
(76.8 KB)
IMG1828.PNG
(77.8 KB)
IMG1827.PNG
(85.5 KB)
IMG1826.PNG
(80.9 KB)
IMG1825.PNG
(76.8 KB)
Hello support, With all due respect, I write to crave your indulgence to cancel the pending payout effected from my Account sbemji on the 03/26/2018. Reason being that the Blockchain Account is having a problem with a pending solution. Would be most grateful for your prompt / urgent action. With Compliments.
Dear support! My ID wcihongthuy witdraw since 09 April 2018, but now still pending. Pls kindly check & support B'rgds
Dear support! My ID wcihongthuy witdraw since 09 April 2018, but now still pending. Pls kindly check & support
IMG4874.PNG
(1.29 MB)
WCI are you serious with this business? It seems your not serious because this is the second time i requested the payout but the problem still exist.I know you told us there's some update was going on few days ago and apologise to us...so what's the matter?
Please please please release our fund ASAP. Please be serious about it. Its been 2 weeks I have not received my fund. My Id is carternguyen2021. Please please
Login or Signup to post a comment